- Precision-machined aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance for improved acoustic response.
- Drivers of different diameters (13 mm and 10.4 mm) improve high-frequency response to enable high-resolution reproduction.
- Aluminum stabilizer improves the driver's linear motion for a controlled response that is faithful to the original sound.
- A2DC* (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors offer exceptional durability and optimized audio performance. *A2DC : Audio Designed Detachable Coaxia
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback.
- Magnet:Ø13mm / Ø10.4mm Neodymium
- Frequency Response:5 ~ 42,000 Hz
- Sensitivity:109 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power:200 mW
- Impedance:12 Ω
- Cable:Detachable 1.2 m with A2DC connectors and mic & control
- Weight:Approx. 11 g
- Accessories Furnished:Pouch, Earpieces (XS/S/M/L)
ATH-CKR90iS Specifications (Microphone)
- Type:Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern:Omni-directional
- Frequency Response:100Hz ~ 10,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:-44 dB (0dB＝1V/Pa, 1kHz)